Saturday, August 15, 2009

Start of something new

Last semester, many asked me, "What are you planning to do in B.E.?" I had an answer, although I did not disclose it at that time. I thought of starting my blog. Not because many have one, not because it's cool to have one.
The reason is, I always thought that sometimes a communicaation that is not face to face but with the help of text can be more effective. I have been reading blogs of my classmaates for some time now and that belief has been strengthened. So i decided to have a blog myself.
I'm not sure as to how frequently I can update. But whenever I'll feel like writing or sharing, I will do so. Hope you all accept me in the world of blogs.

5 comments:

  1. And here I am previlligd to be the first one to comment. Mr Omkar welcome to the world of words?!:D
    I happen to be the 'latest' before you so a senior in a way;)..But no ragging here. Unlike engineering we get to express anything and everything..You know better..Its our space.
    Anyhow sir wishing you all the best and expecting some great posts from you:)..
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome my friend. I'm sure we're going to get some insightful stuff from you. Gaurav has already delivered a lecture, and we do expect great posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all welcome to blogosphere...we hope to get rocking posts from u...and thank u for not being annonymous :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!finally you have made it on blogspot.i am sure like your blog name(i totally loved it btw!)your posts are gonna be interesting.i am expecting a lot of that original omkar stuff here...keep updating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gaurav: Thank u my friend..an advise 4m all the seniors is always welcome...
    @Sanket, Tanmay: Thanks..will try my best to put up the posts...
    @Pratiksha: Thanks..glad u loved the name..and yes the original stuff will be there..

    ReplyDelete